It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Europa Universalis IV and Stellaris are missing their latest updates on Linux.
Which updates is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak missing?
Just the epic games thing, or other things as well?
SvitlaSveta4: Gog does not have the option to buy a game soundtrack separately from the game, so I decided to ask a friend to "rent" me the Pepper Grinder soundtrack and I can definitely say - that is a masterpiece. If or when game soundtracks will be available for purchase !!!~SEPARATELY~!!! from the original games, I may buy it here. Why maybe, because Gog may be on its last legs and will be on the last step before bankruptcy, with such an arrogant and selfish attitude towards gamers.
PM me your e-mail and I will gift you the copy of this OST
Andrzejef: Which updates is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak missing?
The missing patch for homeworld remastered and desert kharak only concerns the multi cross-platform aspect between steam and epic which is also drm.
So we can't really consider it second class.
Andrzejef: Which updates is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak missing?
Lukin86: The missing patch for homeworld remastered and desert kharak only concerns the multi cross-platform aspect between steam and epic which is also drm.
So we can't really consider it second class.
Well, I asked because Deserts is already in the spreadsheet, marked for missing "updates" (plural), which got me a bit worried.
Thanks a lot for confirming.
Andrzejef: Well, I asked because Deserts is already in the spreadsheet, marked for missing "updates" (plural), which got me a bit worried.
If I remember correctly - for some time "Desert" was missing patch with active pause.
Thats why it is on the list.
Right now it must be fully up to date (not counting steam\epic mp patch).

Correct me if I wrong please but I think we can safely remove 'Kharak' from the list.
high rated
The new Besiege DLC is confirmed by the developer to be Steam exclusive.
soosgjr: The new Besiege DLC is confirmed by the developer to be Steam exclusive.
Everyone that is not steam is getting forgotten.
soosgjr: The new Besiege DLC is confirmed by the developer to be Steam exclusive.
Almost bought the game . Now i'm removing it from my wishlist .
Andrzejef: Well, I asked because Deserts is already in the spreadsheet, marked for missing "updates" (plural), which got me a bit worried.
Edward_Carnby: If I remember correctly - for some time "Desert" was missing patch with active pause.

Correct me if I wrong please but I think we can safely remove 'Kharak' from the list.
because gog treats its own usersv likethir class customers. if there is a simple problem, like i already own a game in my cart, i cannot complete checkout until i find and remove the problem game. why? gogvdetected the problem, why not use the same logic to fix.skip/bypass the problem, but i guess the dn't want my money i was going to pay fror another game...... stupid.
Not sure if this counts but Alone in the Dark remake is still missing the lasted patch. It's been little over a month now.
Syphon72: Everyone that is not steam is getting forgotten.
Is that because Steam is where virtually all the money is made?
Syphon72: Everyone that is not steam is getting forgotten.
tfishell: Is that because Steam is where virtually all the money is made?
Probably, though it doesn't make it any less irritating, or in fact validated.
Edward_Carnby: If I remember correctly - for some time "Desert" was missing patch with active pause.

The last patch on Steam before the Epic crossplay patch it is indeed on GOG.
tfishell: Is that because Steam is where virtually all the money is made?
Andrzejef: Probably, though it doesn't make it any less irritating, or in fact validated.
It looks like the last update was release at the same time as the steam version. So what is there excuse for this update not coming?
Post edited 3 days ago by Syphon72