It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A foxy quest for old-school love!

<span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, an addictive but punishing sidescrolling platformer from the glory days, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Remember when, as kids, you were smitten with your friend's gaming machine and certain that you could beat that amazing platformer they couldn't seem to master? Titus the Fox was one of those games.
The constantly smiling fox is on a mission to rescue his kidnapped sweetheart, Suzy, and he's even willing to cross the Sahara desert to get to her. Angry construction workers, giant bees, ferocious dogs, and unfriendly louts will try to stop him, but Titus has the means to outfox them all. Pick up enemies and throw them at their colleagues, jump higher with the help of well-placed springs, or sweep across the terrain using unconventional means of transportation like skateboards and magic carpets. Your true love awaits!

Relive the glory days of zany platforming with the <span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ingsoc85: I remembering playing it on my 486 computer, its super hard.

Does the GOG version have the intro screen mocking you for playing an old game?
Yes, see the attached screenshot :)
Attachments:
titus.png (17 Kb)
MaxFulvus: Indeed, the gamecard is terrible !
muntdefems: They moved the note: from under the specs to the beginning of the About section.

Now it only needs a little nudge upwards so it ends where it belongs, in the Included goodies section. :P
It has 3 separate installers and it's in a different language. It's in the right place. Now, if this was a DOS/Windows issue, then yes, one version would be in the included goodies section (see Heroes of Might and Magic 2).
JudasIscariot: It has 3 separate installers and it's in a different language. It's in the right place. Now, if this was a DOS/Windows issue, then yes, one version would be in the included goodies section (see Heroes of Might and Magic 2).
muntdefems: I'm sorry, but I still don't understand it. If the game starring Moktar comes in a separate installer than the one starring Titus the Fox, I don't see why it can't be considered an extra/goodie.

I see that bundled games (like e.g. the Falcon bundle included in this weekend's promo) also list the included games in the About section. But this is not a bundled game: Titus the Fox is the game being sold, and the original Moktar one is a plus, an addition. I still see it as a goodie.

Unless of course this is just an internal semantic distinction on GOG's part. Like, someone decided some time ago that only the Windows counterparts of simultaneous DOS & Windows versions of mid-90s games were to be considered goodies.

PS: Now I've got your attention, did you get the chance to take a look at the technical issue I PMed you about a couple of days ago? :)
Because it's treated as a separate language version of the game and you know how we distribute separate language versions of games, right? :) This allows us to distribute the game via Galaxy for those who choose to use it.

As for your technical issue, I talked with Support and asked them to look into it again so I recommend following up on your ticket by sending an email about it with that ticket number.

Also, please use pastebin for long messages, it helps to parse everything better :)
JudasIscariot: As for your technical issue, I talked with Support and asked them to look into it again so I recommend following up on your ticket by sending an email about it with that ticket number.

Also, please use pastebin for long messages, it helps to parse everything better :)
muntdefems: Thanks again! Will do it first thing next Monday morning.

As per the long PMs, it never occurred to me to use pastebin... They were email transcriptions, and I normally use pastebin and similars for code. :P
Yes, well... do consider the recipient of long messages :) Makes it easier to parse pastebin links than a long string of direct email transcriptions :)