It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@GOG - Cyberpunk pre-order currently has a time limited offer which expires 17th Jun 2019 - At time of writing this post its the 11th June.

System Requirements are still to be confirmed ..

Who in their right mind will buy the game before we know if we can run it ???

There will be a lot of people who can probably safely assume they can buy a capable machine by the time it gets released next year, and I guess there will be some who just see the shiny new game, see the time limit and buy it regardless - In those latter cases you are kind of exploiting people to rush buy something they may not be able to play.

If you are going to give time limited offers surely they should start from when all important information is available first!
Attachments:
001.png (57 Kb)
I have to agree with it. Even if I already made pre order, this was because I already trust them with the W2 and W3, also my PC is good enough to not care about not running the game. But they should at least give people the system requirement so other people can have better judgement.
I am currently sourcing a new laptop, since my current one is nearly a teenager, and I was interested in this game. I can't factor in what the game will need to be able to run (at a minimum configuration) so I could very well end up purchasing an expensive game that I cannot run, and not be able to run, since I won't be purchasing another computer any time in the near future. Under such conditions (and with limited resources — hence the old laptop) it is imprudent to make this purchase.

I may very well be able to run the game with the system I have in mind, but, then again, I may not. And I may just need to buy a different dedicated graphics card, or the next best processor, or more RAM, etc., which would be irritating (and more expensive than it needs to be).

Surely a minimum requirement is not impossible to delineate at this time?
alt3rn1ty: @GOG - Cyberpunk pre-order currently has a time limited offer which expires 17th Jun 2019 - At time of writing this post its the 11th June.

There will be a lot of people who can probably safely assume they can buy a capable machine by the time it gets released next year, and I guess there will be some who just see the shiny new game, see the time limit and buy it regardless - In those latter cases you are kind of exploiting people to rush buy something they may not be able to play.

If you are going to give time limited offers surely they should start from when all important information is available first!
This "Limited Time Offer" is only regarding the 30% off merchandise. Which their mostly sold out of anyway. So as there is no time limit on the game and extra's, you are going to be okay.
alt3rn1ty: @GOG - Cyberpunk pre-order currently has a time limited offer which expires 17th Jun 2019 - At time of writing this post its the 11th June.

UK_John: This "Limited Time Offer" is only regarding the 30% off merchandise. Which their mostly sold out of anyway. So as there is no time limit on the game and extra's, you are going to be okay.
^- This. I understand that people are confused, because i was at first too, but if you look at it properly it's about merchandise. So if you want the good stuff like Soundtrack and whatever you can wait until the System Requirements are announcend...