It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After 100 Andy nightmare runs, still no SOJ. After even hell's Mausoleum cleanups, no sets or uniques, unless they are normal items (normal uniques/sets, not exceptional or elites). Still cracked, damaged and whites in hell difficulty. Trash in nightmare, once again... Only bosses drop 1 set or unique, of NORMAL quality, too.

HOW can someone come across the ENDGAME sets/uniques, god damn? Doggone?

Explanatory: I went in hell before 70 level, Kelpie Snare coupled with Clay Golem and added Decrepify on it, made hell for me seem and play almost exactly like nightmare. Enemies fight like old ladies in hospital, so i risked it. And do well, too. I even deactivated skillers and switched to magic find gear fully. And still, trash. Even after a number of runs.
Post edited October 06, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7, please stop creating new threads for the same game -_-'
(and same topic)

Btw, if you check end items' drop rates, you'll see that they're uber rare. I've never found some.
Post edited October 06, 2015 by phaolo
I would recommend to ask these questions at either the official Diablo forums or a subreddit devoted to Diablo instead of here perhaps.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Prah
Hey you know what we really need?

Yet another fucking thread for this exact same thing from the exact same person.
yogsloth: Hey you know what we really need?

Yet another fucking thread for this exact same thing from the exact same person.
In theory he could have asked one of the admins to rename it so he'd be reusing the same thread rather than making new ones...

But i agree, too many threads...
Heh, that was totally my luck with Diablo 2. I never found anything half-decent throughout years of playing and was always dependent on my brother's leftovers to play melee-oriented classes in hell difficulty. He was literally throwing away elite uniques he found because he already had a full inventory of better elite uniques. I never saw him magic finding in act 1, it was almost always Mephisto, then nailing all the bosses that were close to waypoints (Shenk, Pindleskin, and the Council all come to mind). Mind you, he played for hours a day, MF'ing the same high-value targets non-stop.