It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A foxy quest for old-school love!

<span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, an addictive but punishing sidescrolling platformer from the glory days, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Remember when, as kids, you were smitten with your friend's gaming machine and certain that you could beat that amazing platformer they couldn't seem to master? Titus the Fox was one of those games.
The constantly smiling fox is on a mission to rescue his kidnapped sweetheart, Suzy, and he's even willing to cross the Sahara desert to get to her. Angry construction workers, giant bees, ferocious dogs, and unfriendly louts will try to stop him, but Titus has the means to outfox them all. Pick up enemies and throw them at their colleagues, jump higher with the help of well-placed springs, or sweep across the terrain using unconventional means of transportation like skateboards and magic carpets. Your true love awaits!

Relive the glory days of zany platforming with the <span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Oh god, the memories of failing at said game, time and time again...
This is unexpected. I remember playing this on floppy. Nostalgia :)
Wow... wasn't this the mascot of an editor?
Zoidberg: Wow... wasn't this the mascot of an editor?
Yes, it's the mascot of Titus.

Will we gonna have the original version in the bonus?

Edit: There's a menu where we can choose between.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Strife.711
Well it's old.
I don't really remember it being great though.
GOG.com: snip....
A BIT OF HISTORY ABOUT THIS GAME

Actually, Titus The Fox, is just a hero "swap" between Titus The Fox (the mascot of the developer Titus Interactive) and the character "Moktar" from the Frenh stand-up comedian Lagaf (in the early 90's). It's mainly due becuse the fox character was easier to reach audiences outside of French-speaking countries.

Here are two vids of the different game to compare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_VPhDnRwdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5eypUwjivs

The Moktar character as portrayed by Lagaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54YE868-LLw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSs65oCXVFY

EDIT: Well, I just noticed that the original Moktar game is included so thank you GOG ;)
Post edited October 13, 2016 by catpower1980
Zoidberg: Wow... wasn't this the mascot of an editor?
I remember it as a company logo at the beginning of Prehistorik games :)
Smannesman: Well it's old.
I don't really remember it being great though.
Indeed. I recall this being developed using the same engine as The Blues Brothers, which on the Amiga was a much better game than Titus the Fox. Slim chance of ever seeing The Blues Brothers here for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't want the DOS version anyway, which was an absolute fucking mess.

Bit pricey for this one game anyway. Should have been part of a collection of Amiga-era Titus games for €10-15 - Crazy Cars 1-3, Fire & Forget 1 & 2, Titan and Super Cauldron.
I had this on the Amiga, was a fun game. An instabuy for me. Now if we can just get the other good platformer from Titus here - The Blues Brothers

EDIT: And ninja'd in the post. :)
Post edited October 13, 2016 by IAmSinistar
I'm not all too familiar with this one, but it looks like exactly my style of game. I'll pick it up. Thank you for another classic release! :)
kinda lost me when i saw it was a platformer ( i hate platformers)
but i reconigse the character its the mascot of titus

what happened to titus after they dropped the massive turd that was superman 64 anyway ?
It's great to see another old game here :)
catpower1980: EDIT: Well, I just noticed that the original Moktar game is included so thank you GOG ;)
Where did you get this from? I can't find any reference on this post nor the game card.

EDIT: Never mind; found it on the game page.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by ZFR
Huh...

I didn't expect Interplay to release another game while they were busy selling their catalog.